Saturday, March 20, 2010

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The third book in the Twilight Series had a lot going on. There wasn't really a slow point in the book at all.

In Eclipse I really started to hate Bella. I thought she was being extremely selfish and I hated her for hurting Edward. I felt bad for Jacob at times, but he got so annoying and immature that I started to just hate him too. Actually, I really really hated Jacob. I wanted to run him over with Bella's big ugly red truck!
I felt so bad for poor Edward. He did anything Bella wanted, and all she did was be a bitch. I basically wanted to slap her across the face every 25 seconds, and I wanted Edward to get tired of it and just leave. Or at least threaten her with leaving. But he's the perfect man, and he didn't do either. Some take that as him being a weenie, but I loved him more for it.

By the end of this book, 90% of all questions you came up with about this story have been answered. Questions such as; "What happens when they go into the light?" "What do they eat?" "How did all of the Cullen's meet?" "Why does Rosalie hate Bella?" Anything you can think of, she answers. This is something I absolutely love about this series.

There is also a battle in Eclipse, way better than the ones in New Moon. Those were nothing compared to the ones in this book. I won't tell you between who, but what I can tell you, is that it's a total nail-biter! I can't wait to see how they make it happen on the big screen.

The pictures Stephenie Meyer paints are amazing. Even with the fight scenes. They are so vivid. The forest, the Vampires, the Werewolves, the action. She really works your imagination. It's something that probably sounds really corny, but if you've read the books, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

There are also a few extra's that Stephenie put on her website that might give you an even BETTER picture of what is going on throughout the story.

-Mimi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I warned you in my Twilight blog that I don’t like Bella, but in Eclipse, NONE of you will like Bella! In this book she is so indecisive and she leads poor Jacob on. My mom calls her a flip-flopper, but I will use the words selfish bitch instead.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

In this book, there are once again more people getting killed in the area and you soon find that new vampires are the reason and Victoria is their leader. Luckily, the vampires and wolves come together and the young vamps and Victoria are defeated.

Because of Bella, during all the fighting, Edward almost gets killed and because of her lame ass emotions, Jacob basically becomes suicidal and he runs away.

I do agree with Mimi, Edward should have left Bella or something because she was SO annoying and was basically never happy. But that’s why we are team Edward, he is way better than that!

I wish Bella’s character was more mature in this book. She act’s so confused and she thinks she can be in love with two people at the same time. Thankfully she gets her head out of her ass and chooses Edward.

I can’t wait to see the movie because I have a feeling it will be way better than New Moon and Twilight.

-Christina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The third movie of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse, comes out on June 30th 2010.

Here is a sneak peak at Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment